Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cotlow Researcher Update: Abigail Greenleaf

Abigal Greenleaf (BS Public Health 2007) writes:

"Hope all is well in DC! I am really enjoying my time here in Cameroon. It is an anthropological heaven! I am living in a compound with a Muslim family. There are three wives and over thirty kids so someone is always explaining something to me. The wives are great and are always inviting me to go to naming ceremonies, funerals, etc. I am learning Fulfulde, the local language and hopefully will be able to speak really well by the end of my two years."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I have friends in Cameroon. I'd love to visit but it's a long way away ... Would any of your Fulfulde-speaking friends like a free paper in Fulfulde? See http://soon.org.uk/fulani/free-papers.php

We mail them free of charge if specifically requested.

Thanks, Jane